Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here One Day Gone The Next

I spent Tuesday morning on the American. It was a beautiful sunrise but the fish must not have gotten the message about me being on the water (or maybe they did). We fished through three runs with no grabs or the sight of any rolling fish. I have gotten a few reports of some springers being caught so it is just a matter of getting a fly in front of them.

I am on the road in Montana for rest of this week and all of the following. I will be attending a guide school run through Sweetwater Travel and Fly Shop. I am very excited to spend a week out with a group of high class guides to learn some new skills, fish some new water, and hear some very big fish tales.

I will be putting posts up periodically throughout the week with updates.

The tug is the drug.
Adrian